Graduate Dormitory Application for the Summer Accommodation 2022
Information regarding the “Graduate Dormitory Application for the Summer Accommodation 2022” program is provided below:
I. Application Eligibility: Non-dormitory residents, whose parents and themselves have their household registered outside of Taipei City and New Taipei City for at least two years. Applicants must be a current masters/graduate student (in-service students may not apply), including 2022 academic year new students (according to your acceptance letter’s student ID). ※Dorms available for application are all graduate dorms, when applying you will be asked to fill a list of preferences between main campus and downtown campus.
II. Application Timeline: 9:00 AM on June 10th (Fri.) 2022 to 5:00 PM on June 15th (Wed.) 2022; late applications will not be accepted.
III. Application Methods: All students must apply through the website https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/graduate.summer/index/id/1102. Application for BOT dorm summer accommodation is not open this year.
IV. Results Announcement: Results will be announced at https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/graduate.summer/index/id/1102 at 2:00 PM on June 17th, 2022. Students should login to the system and check their results. The allocation priority is listed below:
• Students with disabilities (disabilities should be verified)
• Students with low or low-middle income households (requires verification)
• Outlying island students or aboriginal students (household registry should be verified, student and both parents should have their household registered on outlying island)
• Foreign students and overseas Chinese students in their first semester of study
• Students whose household registration, including that of their parents, has been outside of Taipei City, New Taipei City, Keelung City, or Taoyuan City for at least 2 years as of the application deadline.
• Students whose household registration, including that of their parents, has been registered in Taoyuan City, Keelung City or remote districts of New Taipei City (including Sanzhi, Shimen, Jinshan, Wanli, Ruifang, Gongliao, Shuangxi, Pingxi, Pinglin, and Wulai districts) for at least 2 years as of the application deadline.
V. Check-in Date: Students may check-in starting June 19th, 2022. Students can reside until August 13th, 2022. (8 weeks in total)
VI. Check-in Required Forms: Please make sure to bring your payment receipt, complete household registry (including parents and self), student ID or acceptance letter, to the office of your dorm’s counselor. If discovered your eligibility is false when verifying your forms, then your accommodation will be cancelled. ※Students who draw a dorm must confirm if they are to check in within a week. After confirmation, they must print out a bill and complete payment. Students on the waiting list can check the progress at any time on the website.
VII. Other: w For more information regarding dorm fees please refer to the Student Housing Service Division Website w Students who wish to apply for the Fall 2022 graduate dormitories please do so during July 15th to July 25th online. Students who draw a dorm for Fall 2022 may move in earlier if the previous resident has moved out.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Lin at the Student Housing Service Division: Phone: 02-33662266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Housing Service Division